Senior Consultant SAP Transaction
As b ² tec Senior Consultant for SAP Transactional Banking, you assume leadership responsibility in projects, offering our customers - both at home and abroad - expert advice and assistance in implementation, migration and release-upgrade projects. You'll be involved in acquisition activities and assist in the creation of gap analyses and cost estimates. In addition, your position will also involve conducting interviews, and actively developing our "banking business scenario."
b²tec fosters the values of trust, open communication and high team spirit, both in collaboration with teammates, and with the customer. We offer a large, internal knowledge platform and timely, effective assistance in resolving complex customer requirements so that you can always access the company's entire knowledge base.
Professional requirements and personal skills
- A degree in Business Administration, Economic Computer Science, or similar field of studies (from a university, technical college, or vocational school)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in one or more modules of SAP Transactional Banking (e.g. Banking Services Loans, Banking Services Deposits, Loans Management (CML), CMS, DM, BCA, CIM)
- In-depth knowledge of the technical processes of financial services
- Expert knowledge of the application and customization of at least one of the modules above
- Project experience in at least one life cycle of an SAP Core Banking implementation project, from the feasability / blueprint phase up to go-live support
- (Sub)project management experience
- Experience in running training courses or application workshops for customers
- High degree of customer orientation, good analytical thinking, strong quality awareness, and willingness to travel
- Team player with initiative and the ambition to take on responsibility
- Open style of communication, strong presentation skills and confident demeanor, fluent German and English
Desirable, but not absolutely essential
- Know-how / certification in project management
- Experience in finance-specific specialized topics, such as autobanks, structured finance, project financing, REIB (Real Estate Investment Banking) or NPL (Non-Performing Loans)
- Knowledge in the areas of SAP Workflow or SAP BI
- Basic knowledge of ABAP
- Successful certification as bank clerk (f / m), banking administrator (f/m) or equivalent
We are an SAP Service Partner and one of the leading providers of services surrounding SAP Banking. Our knowledge of the business processes and needs of our customers distinguishes us as a premium service provider and differentiates our palette of products and services on the market.
To understand the needs and challenges of our customers - and to offer excellent, optimally suited solutions - is our primary value proposition. To fulfill this commitment, we steadily build up our competencies in the core areas of transactional banking and analytical banking. Originally known as a specialist in credit management and security, today b²tec is a leading full service provider. This is your guarantee for the successful implementation of your projects and makes us who we are: b²tec - the Banking specialists.
Are you planning to renovate your core banking systems with a modern SAP solution or are you faced with the task of performing an SAP release change? In these circumstances, is it necessary to migrate data? Are you re-thinking your IT strategy, and want the perspective of an independent expert?
Our many years of national and international experience give us the necessary expertise to advise and support you on these and many other tasks, and to successfully implement your projects.
Our customers’ individual functional requirements for a core banking system, integration requirements through the use of new solutions, maintenance tasks or issues of software architecture require extensive knowledge in the modern development of SAP applications and SAP enhancements, as well as the provision of user-and system interfaces.
Following a successful production rollout, it is important to keep your individual solutions current. Whether adjustments must be implemented as quickly as possible because of new regulations, or whether other maintenance services are needed, we also support you in these tasks!
The preparation of a project team, the implementation of new SAP applications, the enhancement or supplement of existing applications, or even the preparation of a decision for an SAP Core Banking solution - any of these can create the need for training and workshops.
With the courses and advanced training offered by b²tec, your staff receives a perfectly suited training, from the conception of training courses and workshops to their planning, organization and successful execution. Our SAP Education Partnership is the seal of approval that distinguishes the quality of our training.