Associate Developer SAP Banking
You’ll experience an open, trusting relationship within the team, with your supervisor, and with our customers. You can expect challenging tasks at home and abroad, good career and promotion prospects, as well as a high degree of design freedom and responsibility. You’ll develop defined function blocks and programs, and small (Web)Dynpro-based user dialogs with the help of interactive programming in ABAP Objects or ABAP. In addition, you’ll assist in the creation of design concepts based on technical concepts.
Professional requirements and personal skills
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, economic computer science, industrial engineering or similar disciplines (university / technical college / BA)
- First experience as a developer in a dialog, reporting and interface programming, knowledge of data modelling and object orientation
- Basic knowledge of ABAP/4 and ABAP OO
- SAP ERP or S/4HANA experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases
- Understanding of business contexts
- High degree of customer orientation, good analytical thinking, strong quality awareness, and willingness to travel
- Team player, the ambition to take on responsibility, and initiative
- Open style of communication, strong presentation skills and confident demeanor, fluent German and English
Desirable, but not absolutely essential
- Knowledge of the SAP modules Banking Services Loans, Banking Services Deposits, Loans Management (CML), CMS, DM, BCA or CIM, or in SAP Analytical Banking (SAP FS-PaPM Performance and Profitibility Management, FPSL Financial Products Subledger, FSDP Financial Services Data Platform, FSDM Financial Services Data Management)
- Knowledge in the areas of SAP Workflow or Smart Forms
We are an SAP Service Partner and one of the leading providers of services surrounding SAP Banking. Our knowledge of the business processes and needs of our customers distinguishes us as a premium service provider and differentiates our palette of products and services on the market.
To understand the needs and challenges of our customers - and to offer excellent, optimally suited solutions - is our primary value proposition. To fulfill this commitment, we steadily build up our competencies in the core areas of transactional banking and analytical banking. Originally known as a specialist in credit management and security, today b²tec is a leading full service provider. This is your guarantee for the successful implementation of your projects and makes us who we are: b²tec - the Banking specialists.
Are you planning to renovate your core banking systems with a modern SAP solution or are you faced with the task of performing an SAP release change? In these circumstances, is it necessary to migrate data? Are you re-thinking your IT strategy, and want the perspective of an independent expert?
Our many years of national and international experience give us the necessary expertise to advise and support you on these and many other tasks, and to successfully implement your projects.
Our customers’ individual functional requirements for a core banking system, integration requirements through the use of new solutions, maintenance tasks or issues of software architecture require extensive knowledge in the modern development of SAP applications and SAP enhancements, as well as the provision of user-and system interfaces.
Following a successful production rollout, it is important to keep your individual solutions current. Whether adjustments must be implemented as quickly as possible because of new regulations, or whether other maintenance services are needed, we also support you in these tasks!
The preparation of a project team, the implementation of new SAP applications, the enhancement or supplement of existing applications, or even the preparation of a decision for an SAP Core Banking solution - any of these can create the need for training and workshops.
With the courses and advanced training offered by b²tec, your staff receives a perfectly suited training, from the conception of training courses and workshops to their planning, organization and successful execution. Our SAP Education Partnership is the seal of approval that distinguishes the quality of our training.