Private Banking Trends
06/23/2014 | News & Press
Private Banking and Private Wealth Management represent the globally booming high-end retail banking business. While highly competitive this market remains very attractive due to the worldwide estimated 12 million High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI); individuals with liquid assets upwards of one million US dollar. Higher requirement profiles, extensive supervisory law requirements and lower margins reduce profitability. This leads to many financial institutions reevaluating their high-end retail banking. Private banking providers are challenged by their traditional business models.
In the book written by Prof. Dr. Klaus Fleischer numerous authors from the banking industry and science introduce the major trends in private banking.
- Supervision: Is the over-regulation threatening?
- Business Models: Strategy Trends for smaller houses and major banks
- Product Management: Which investment strategies are promising in the medium term?
- Operational Management: How lucrative can private banking be today?
- Customer Management: Which channels lead to the customer?
- Current development in former European tax havens
Further information regarding the book and the publisher as well as the order form can be found in the attached flyer.